The Other Side of Lost in Translation

2009年8月17日月曜日

Something you cannot talk about on media

I wrote a long entry about my experience
about writing of American Jewish community
for the monthly articles I was writing till last year.

Unfortunately it was not allowed to be published
by the legal team of that publisher
because it contained some criticism
about Jewish community's media influence and its unfairness.

I tried to write about it here,
but I deleted it
because of the same reason any other journalists dare not write about it.
It is a dirty little secret of this industry.
Sorry, I am a chicken.

I know there is very very small possibility that
I get lots of negative feed backs for this.
Nobody is reading this blog anyway,
and I already do not have a job.
So what am I gonna lose?

Yet, I still could not do it.
I am a chicken.

ラベル: , ,

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿



<< ホーム